All that drinking brought some trouble to our name
Late at night I feel no shame
All my old world stories take me back again
Now the light's out I discover
She is sleeping with another
Oh,tell me it's not over
What a place to seal your fate
A deserted car park not even a date
Please don't tell me it's too late
If you love someone you don't throw it all away
Now the light's out I discover
Just a weekend undercover
Tell me it's not over
Tell me it's not over
Tell me it's not over
Now the light's out I discover
Just a weekend undercover
Now the light's out I discover
She is sleeping with another
Oh,tell me it's not over
I'm still trying to manage my life,from all that shit.but a day out at kayaking with lifesaving guys cheered me up.kayaking was fun,but tiring,cause i was prtnered with someone who don't know shit about kayaking,and i had to paddle alone,to move the weight of 2 people.later changed,then was with hanliang.he wasnt too bad.went for expeditions,raced,all that.won.then had relay.my team won,but cause coach disturbed the other group to let us catch up,anyway,i thought everyone did well.bus back school,walked down hill and had kfc at tiong for lunch,with jinghan,clement,bala,wanfa,raychard.went home,showered,napped.then woke up for tuition.and fuck h1n1.ccas cancelled,maybe speech day.i dont wanna give up being parade commander man.and the june camp i looked forward to,it's cancelled to,thanks so much to MOH:/




No comments:
Post a Comment